1 Answers: How do investors lose money?
- Invest in companies with huge debt.
- Invest in companies which are on the verge of bankruptcy.
- Invest in penny stocks.
- Invest in companies which are consistently showing losses.
- Invest in companies whose business model is no longer relevant to consumers.
- Do not diversify invest in 1–2 stocks only.
- Invest at the end of the bull market.
- Invest during the start of a recession.
- Invest in countries with poor governances.
- Invest in cryptocurrencies.
How do you lose money investing?